Do you want to coordinate supply chain projects and implement innovative solutions in an exceptional work environment? Then the Supply Chain Analyst position at SBI is for you!
In an agile production context, you will work closely with multidisciplinary stakeholders to optimize practices, processes and systems related to the supply chain. You will be supported by an experienced team with whom you will share common objectives.
If you are a proactive and structured person who has drive, we want to meet you! The beauty of our team is that we shape everyone's role according to their professional aspirations and potential.
As a supply chain analyst at SBI, your role is to:
- ensure the supply of the various product categories under your responsibility;
- ensure the efficient management of the inventory of raw materials;
- establish risk management strategies;
- participate in production planning and supply chain strategic plan;
- participate in the product phase out process;
- create and maintain relationships with suppliers (supplier management);
- preparing, issuing, evaluating and awarding calls for tenders and proposals;
- ensure the link between engineering, supply chain and production;
- create and manage various projects for the supply chain (project management).
What we offer:
- group retirement savings plan with SBI contribution up to 6%;
- group insurance, including dental and telemedicine;
- a schedule adapted to your needs;
- weekly pay and an annual performance bonus;
- gym and group trainings;
- a human company with a positive culture;
- and many more benefits!
Come and meet us to discover the job that could change your life!